Tuesday, May 26, 2009

well, it's been 3 weeks since my last post and here i am, back, once again, in New York.
I am going to see Dr Chang tomorrow 5pm for round 4.
I think i maybe more nervous than i realise as i cant sleep and am awake in the middle of the night - may also be a touch of jet-lag ;-)
Stuart, the sweetie he is, is once again accompanying me to the Dr and playing nurse on my recovery after - each time i have a different reaction, so time will tell how this one goes.
We have made plans to meet Stuarts partner Chen in a few days after Dr appointment, so as to have a short excursion away to relax and unwind (tentative Vegas, yee ha!) soooo looking forward to this little distraction as i feel it will absorb me away from focusing too much on this vaccine. i will write and let you know how all is going and the immediate effects after.
btw, this month has been remarkably good, and i am still sticking to my NO caffeine, meat, dairy, alcohol, diet and am feeling remarkable well from it. I eat / drink as much organic as possible and am also still taking 'winter worm summer grass' supplements which gives me great energy ;-)
am being positive and trying to do gentle exercise each day.
it is with sadness that i would like to especially send a hug to all of those who lost friends / family members this month, i can really feel your pain and send you a very big warm hug. Thank you for sharing and please know that i am always here to listen.
wishing you all good health!
big big big hugs
LOVE YOU!
nic
xox
 

No comments:

Post a Comment